Thursday, August 10, 2006

long time no c.......

its been a while since ive bloggd......think this has been da longest absence "ever";) well now that im back thought ill just post wat i was up to these days.....hmmmmmm...lemme think to strt with.oh yeah..my data structures lab exam since it invlvd sittin in front of the comp..was out of the lamp before half time(no i wasnt kickd out if thats wat ur thinkin :p)....and everythin seems to be in order for the "Industrial Visit" scheduled to take place next month thnx to some very effecive runnin arnd by dish and others........and da most major activity(wont call it timepass) durin da past cpl of weeks......UT....earlier i had a its-just-for-fun kinda attitude towards gamin in general.....but those lengthy "trainin sessions" with sp^wn after he [ahem!!] "beat" me,made me realize dat it aint just aimin and shootin:D Always admire the patience with which he tried to "Teach" me stuff. ^:)^ cld only find a sentence to put in here and i got that sentence from the orkut profile of lord goopan himself....."Being a gamer is like being a virtual gladiator. Your digital avatar lives to fight, survive and entertain those who come to spectate the mayhem.".....yeah...its abt runnin..... hidin...firin in desperation...gettin pwnd.....and da "occasional"(for ultran00bs like me) wild satisfaction when u finally hear lead hittin flesh>:)......aspire to frag, i will......UT rulzz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see an upcoming ut gamer :D

spawn pls provide some training for me 2 :D

Rajiv Nair said...

hehe

Anonymous said...

For my, UT is a way of life.

I've been playing FPS since Wolfenstein and the Unreal series has saved me from depression many times.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »